Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I Ate Wednesday

Good Evening! How is everyone doing out there?  I am well, currently learning how to cope with a sprained ankle. At almost 30 I have never had a sprained ankle so this is a brand new experience for me. I right now am sitting with my ankle on an ice pack because after my first day back to work it has been a little sore. After taking 9 Ibuprofen for two days I want to try and reduce this so I am going to work it through it until tonight when I go to bed. But I am not on here to talk about my ankle I have another post in mind for that. I wanted to talk about What I ate, I love to eat! I take joy in food and always try to find something that will delight my taste buds. So on with the Show!  (I am loving the line today, I guess with a sprained ankle I want everything in my life to be a show since my physical activity has been drastically reduced.)

Breakfast!:

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shakeology
 My Morning cup of coffee! Can't life without that. 
Lunch!:
I don't have a picture of Lunch it was the new enchilada recipe that I created the other day, I will share it on Fabulous Food Friday!
Afternoon Snack!:
Grapefruit and 2 hard boiled eggs.
Dinner!:
And the Staple in my menu's lately. Vegan Pad Thai

This is what I ate today. As I look at this I realize I need to expand my menus because I have been eating the same things over and over again. 
To add what Cotter Crunch adds to her WIAW, What I worked Wednesday (WIWW).  I don't have a specific what I worked, but the video I did was Winsor Pilates the Advanced DVD. So after months of doing Chalean Extreme, Turbo Fire and Hiking, this workout seems like nothing at all. I barely broke a sweat and didn't feel like it had really worked my body the way I like. Now if I am sore in the morning I will be ecstatic. I am looking forward to my ankle being 100% again, I really didn't realize how much I missed being able to jump around and break a good sweat until it was ripped from my grasp.  
Well I am off to Peas and Crayons to share what I ate, that may be where you found me and thank you for visiting. 

Do you find your self in one of these "ruts"?  
What is the one staple in your menu that you tend to eat weekly or monthly?

Sweet dreams and Tasty Meals, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...