Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm too fat to work out!

I wanted to talk to you about some of the excuses that I posted in this post. The first one that really got me thinking is I'm too fat to work out, Let me say it again This is False! You may not be ready for P90x or Turbo Fire, but there are many things that you can do to get you started.
When I get down about my weight is when my excuses start to tumble out. This is one that no longer prevents me from working out, but that negative voice will be there when I am out walking, jogging or hiking. You know what the secret to this voice is? This isn't what people are thinking and if they are then there is something wrong with them and their internal thought process.
As proof that this excuse is false I taped myself working out. I am a visual learner and sometimes need to see that I am not as fat as I think. I know everyone has a different road to tow and when I was having troubles breathing I talked to my doctor about the exercise I was doing and with an inhaler she said it would be fine. So on with the show and see that at whatever size you are at you can workout.
This is part of my second workout back after spraining my ankle. I am sharing part of the 30 minute Shred It with Weights by Jillian Michaels.  Enjoy!


If you are ready to get moving, contact me and we can talk about the opportunities that BeachBody has. If you read about the workouts I have done you will see it is not all about P90X and Turbo Fire. This company has done a wonderful job creating workouts for whatever level you are at. Lets talk about it and get moving together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...