Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yeah for Wednesday!

Good Day, Ever since I posted the phrase "Good Eye Might" I want to open every email, blog post or text with that. Really I can't help but to smile when I type it.  But on to Wednesday, today was a good start to it and rapidly descended into not so great, but I planned to do What I Ate Wednesday because I always enjoy being able to go back and get ideas from myself and the others on Peas and Crayons Link party. 

My breakfast, Greenberry Shakeology with 1 Cup Strawberries and 1 cup OJ Blended. 
 This is the new Java Blue Lime Twist at Starbucks. This is the Bomb Diggity drink. They have one other flavor and it adds the perfect fresh taste to the morning coffee. I could drink this everyday. 
 My on the Road Snack we were driving all over the desert getting some stray errands done that we had missed on Monday. 
 Lunch was a Pear and Tofu Shiritaki Fettuccine. This is a great meal and super simple to make.
1 Package Tofu Shiritaki Noodles
2Tbs Cream Cheese
2 Tbs Sour cream 
2Tbs Parmesan
It tastes great with veggies as well, but I was so hungry I didn't even think about veggies.
Dinnet BLT on Schar mini baguettes. These little Baguettes were fabulous, since going Gluten Free I haven't had a hoagie sandwich and every once in awhile I will miss them, but not anymore. The Sandwich was quite good and I really wanted to spend an hour eating it so it would never end but alas it was so good I hoovered it. 
If you are Gluten Free I recommend that you try the Schar products, each item I have tried has been a great re-placer for the breads I gave up so long ago. Well I gotta run and maybe give the dogs that walk they have been bugging me about now that it has cooled down.  

Have a great Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...