Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tongue Tied Tuesday

Good Day! I have been quite busy this weekend working on a blog post craft with a friend that isn't completed yet so the planned post for the beginning of this week is on hold until probably Friday. This put me in a bit of a bind because I didn't know what I was going to do. As I read through a day of The Bible in 90 Days (checkout the plan here) then read Eat that Frog (about getting rid of procrastination), then continued on to re-arrange and clean my bedroom and all the while thinking about what I was going to post today. After all that thinking I still can't decide what to share with you.

Today I will share with you some pictures from  Platinum Presenters meeting I went to a few months ago. It was such a wonderful day I got to hear people from my Beachbody Team share their stories and encouragement as well as be encouraged by people Like Tony Horton, Brett Hobel, Shaun T, and Chalene Johnson.  It makes me so happy to know I get to work with and for a company that cares not only about every person's physical health but also about their relational and mental health.
Started off early in the morning, but I was still happy to be up and on my way. 
 Goodbye heat to the desert and quiet streets of Indio.
 So beautiful driving past the windmills and slowly seeing the thermometer go down. 
 When I got over the mountains I found these thick clouds that seemed totally out of place for the middle of June. 
 What is this stuff? Is it fog? I haven't seen this since leaving Washington. 
 It took me 45 mins to go  1 mile, now I am glad I never sought out a job in LA. I wanted to take a nap it took so long. 
 Christine Dwyer
 Shaun T.  This man was so much better looking in person. 
 As was this man, Tony Horton. I hope I am in half as good of shape when I am knocking on the door of 60. 
 Brett Hobel of Rev Abs and the Biggest Loser

 Chalene Johnson, So petite but such a firecracker. "Smart People Take Notes."
 With Chloe Gibbs, My Beachbody Coach and motivator. You Rock Girl. 
Seriously Traffic at 10pm there is something wrong with that. But I made it home and have a great day to remember and so inspired every time I look back at my notes or look that these pictures. 



What is something that you did recently that has resounded in your heart and mind for months?



Hopefully Tuesday doesn't find you with an artistic block, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...