Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Day in Pictures


Saturday I chose to take pictures of my day rather than just writing about it. I went hiking in the morning then ended my day working at the Fila tent at the BNP Paribas Tennis Tournament. Enjoy my day and the SUN I enjoyed!

That is everything I did, hiking, catching up on tweetdeck, and working at the Tennis Tournament.  It was a fun day, especially the hiking and I realized how quickly my body had forgotten what walking up hills, through gravel and dodging mountain bikers is like.
Wishing you happy, sunny days
Penny Lane

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy seeing a-day-in-the-life photo essay. Wish I could return sunny photos back to you! Training-on-a-kool-aid-budget going well - big event 5-8-11. Pam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...